The Best Pest Control in Woodinville
We guarantee all our pest and rodent control work for customers on our protection service. If rodents or pests access your home through work we have done, we will return to your home and fix it free of charge.
“Lovely employees all the way around. They really go the extra mile!!!”
15500 Woodinville-Redmond Road NE, Suite C100
Woodinville, WA 98072
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am-4:00 pm
Pest Control in Woodinville
Every home and every infestation is different. Even if you’re battling the same pest as your neighbor, the optimal treatment technique might not be the same. While a DIY treatment may provide a solution, it’s only temporary and does not address the issue’s cause. That’s why you need a customized plan to eliminate pests in a timely manner.
When you partner with us for professional pest control in Woodinville, we’ll eliminate a variety of pests, including:
- Hornets, Wasps & Yellow Jackets
- Carpet Beetles
- And more!
Advanced Protection to Keep Pests Out
When you see pests in your home, they can consume your thoughts. You wonder where they crawled off to, how many there are, and how you can get them out. Your home, a place that was once relaxing, is now anything but. You don’t have to accept that as your new normal, however. Here at Eastside Exterminators, we’ve been keeping homes in the Seattle area pest-free since 1969. When you count on us for pest control in Woodinville, you get:
- A thorough inspection of your home, including all the cracks and crevices that might otherwise be overlooked.
- Skilled Woodinville exterminators who are with you every step of the way, providing honest, transparent communication.
- Custom treatments that are tough on pests, but easy on your family and home.
- Excellent ongoing protection that keeps pests out for the long haul.
- Discounts and special offers, such as saving initial pest services!
Protection From Fleas & Spiders at No Additional Cost
Fleas and spiders are two of the least favorite pests among homeowners. Fleas can bite you and your pets, causing irritating bites and transmitting dangerous diseases. Spiders have a bad reputation for creeping in the corners of your home, covering surfaces with their sticky webs. Both are also extremely difficult to exclude from your home, making professional intervention a must. At Eastside Exterminators, we include flea and spider control in our Woodinville pest control services, saving you both time and money.
Local Exterminators for Local Pests
As a locally owned and operated business, we pride ourselves on hiring people from the community who are dedicated to helping their neighbors become pest-free. Because they’re local, our Woodinville exterminators are already familiar with whatever Washington pest you’re facing. They also accumulate over 100 hours of training each year, keeping them up to date on new techniques and innovations that can be used to eliminate your infestation. We’re passionate about what we do, and it pays off in our exceptional service.
Rodent Control in Woodinville
When you’ve got rodents scurrying around your home, you want them out as soon as possible. Their presence is unsettling, not to mention dangerous. Rats and mice can carry over 35 diseases that can affect you and your loved ones. They also chew on wires in your walls, increasing your likelihood of an electrical fire. Don’t let these intruders run rampant throughout your home any longer—call Eastside Exterminators for your Woodinville rodent control.
Signs You’re Suffering From an Infestation
Rodents are fairly conspicuous pests that leave signs of their presence all-around your home. Just because you know they’re there, though, doesn’t mean you can tackle them on your own. Our expert Woodinville exterminators are trained to track down infestations, even if they’re in inaccessible or hazardous parts of your home. You should schedule a rodent inspection if you:
- See rodent droppings inside your home.
- ear squeaking or scratching, especially in your walls or floors.
- Find boxes, bins, or packaged food that’s been chewed on.
- See paw prints, particularly on dusty surfaces.
- Smell foul odors that come from uncertain sources.
We Remove Rodents—And Keep Them Out
To treat underlying causes and break the cycle of temporary relief and reinfestation, we’ve developed a proven four-step plan that takes care of everything you need for quality rodent control in Woodinville:
- Rodent Inspection: Our trained exterminators carefully inspect your home, searching for entry points rodents use and setting up traps in the infested areas. The interior and exterior of your home get searched, including your roof and garage.
- Exclusion repairs: We make repairs that create a barrier of rodent-proof material, keeping additional rodents from entering your home.
- Follow-up inspection: Our experts will re-inspect all exclusion repairs to ensure they remain effective while also searching for new entrances.
- Sanitation: All rodent-contaminated materials will be removed, damaged insulation replaced, and the affected areas will be sanitized.
After we leave, there will be no traces that you even had an infestation! We’ll leave your home even cleaner and in better condition than we found it.
Ant Control in Woodinville
It doesn’t take much to attract ants to your home—even little things, like spilled juice or discarded cracker crumbs, can lead to more ants than you know how to handle. Instead of wasting time and money on ineffective DIY treatments, trust our ant extermination team at Eastside Exterminators. Our ant control in Woodinville will get rid of ants so your home is back to normal before you know it!
When you trust us to take care of all your ant problems in Woodinville, you can expect:
- A thorough ant inspection of your home to scour for signs of all ant activity.
- Reliable identification of the ant species that are bugging you.
- Custom ant removal solutions that work with your specific situation.
- The use of environmentally and family-friendly products.
- Elimination of the ants in your home, giving you back peace of mind.
Get Rid of Carpenter Ants, Sugar Ants, & More
If you just can’t seem to get rid of ants in your house no matter what you do, fret no longer. With our Woodinville ant control, we’ll get to the source of your problem and eliminate it, swiftly giving you the relief you deserve. We will get rid of a variety of different ant species that are common here in Washington, including:
- Sugar ants
- Black ants
- Carpenter ants
- Moisture ants
- Pavement ants
- And more!
Environmentally & Family-Friendly Products
Here at Eastside Exterminators, we want to make sure your loved ones and the environment are safe during the entire ant removal process. Our ant exterminators are carefully trained and fully licensed, so you can feel confident that you’re working with the best of the best when you partner with us for your ant control.
If you’re ready to eliminate ants once and for all, partner with Eastside Exterminators—the best of the best when it comes to effective ant treatment in the Woodinville area!
Insulation Installation in Woodinville
Home insulation is crucial for every homeowner who wants to save energy, reduce noise, and protect their family from unpredictable weather conditions. Investing in professional insulation installation also aids in increasing the value of your home, so there are several ways one can benefit from this service. The team at Eastside Exterminators offers insulation replacement and installation that protects your family from pests and allows you to feel comfortable in your home again.
Our experts in Woodinville will:
- Haul off old insulation that’s been damaged by pests.
- Switch out existing insulation, and seal off all openings and cracks.
- Seal ductwork for maximum energy savings and heat retention.
- Offer professional feedback and suggestions based on the results of your insulation inspection.
Exceeding Expectations Since 1969
For 50+ years, Eastside Exterminators has prioritized protecting the community, all while providing an experience you can’t get anywhere else. We take pride in our effective processes, which have been carefully developed over several decades to give customers the results they deserve. Our team is not only professionally trained but consistently uses the highest quality technology and equipment on the market. When you partner with us, you’re guaranteed to be 100% satisfied.
Save Some Green!
We know that choosing a pest control service is an important decision. Let us make it easy for you to get started with us with these exclusive, special offers!