The Best Pest Control in Issaquah
We guarantee all our pest and rodent control work for customers on our protection service. If rodents or pests access your home through work we have done, we will return to your home and fix it free of charge.
“Pleased with the service. always show up, ask if any specific problems. Have used them for many years now”
15500 Woodinville-Redmond Road NE, Suite C100
Woodinville, WA 98072
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am-4:00 pm
Pest Control in Issaquah
As a locally-owned business, we know the ins and outs of the pests you deal with at home. When an infestation happens, regardless of how big it may be, we’ve got the know-how to eliminate it.
Our exterminators have hands-on experience tackling a variety of pests, including:
- Hornets, Wasps & Yellow Jackets
- Carpet Beetles
- And more!
Providing Professional Pest Control Since 1969
It’s been our mission to protect our neighbors’ homes from pests for over 50 years. When your home is pest-free, you and your family can rest easy once again. Our pest control services will get you back to living comfortably, and it includes:
- A free, no-obligation quote that lets you feel confident you’re making the right choice.
- A trained Issaquah exterminator inspecting your home from top to bottom to determine the extent of your infestation.
- The creation of a detailed report of the exterminator’s findings along with how to remedy each issue.
- A custom plan that addresses your specific needs.
- Our satisfaction guarantee, which includes re-treatment if your pest problem continues after we leave.
Suffering From Fleas & Spiders? Not a Worry!
Part of what makes Eastside unique is that we include flea and spider control in our services, unlike many of our competitors. While you may consider trying to get rid of the infestations yourself, DIY flea treatments only eliminate the adults, which account for just 10% of the population, while spiders are continually attracted to other bugs in your home. In both cases, it’s too big of a task to take on alone. Professional treatment by experienced pest exterminators in the Seattle area is necessary to help you keep fleas and spiders out for good.
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed
Our warranty program provides everything you’ll need, including a satisfaction guarantee. When you maintain regular service with us, we’ll always go the extra mile to keep you happy. If you’re ever unsatisfied or still seeing bugs between services, one of our exterminators will return to your home to make it right by re-treating. The best part is, re-treatment comes at no additional charge to you!
Rodent Control in Issaquah
DIY treatments for rodent infestations can be tricky. Between poisonous bait and sticky traps, the well-being of curious children and pets can be put at risk unless you know exactly what you’re doing. That’s why you’re better off calling the professionals for rodent control in Issaquah, so that you can make sure the job gets done correctly the first time. At Eastside, your family’s safety is important to us, which is why we use treatments that are tough on rodents but easy on your loved ones.
Protecting Your Home in Four Simple Steps
We’ve developed a process that continuously proves itself to be one of the most thorough solutions for rodent control in Issaquah, but also in the industry. When you partner with us, you can expect:
- A complete home inspection, including crawl spaces, the attic, and your roof, to determine how rodents are gaining entry to your home. Using that information, a report is created that includes recommendations for treatment.
- Exclusion repairs that are based on the report to seal off entry points. By using rodent-proof materials, we reduce the likelihood of reentry.
- Removal of rodent-contaminated materials, including damaged insulation which will be replaced. We’ll also sanitize and deodorize the affected areas, making them clean and safe once again.
- A follow-up inspection to check the status of the repairs and search your property for any new entry points. If new ones are found, those will also be repaired.
Protecting Your Home in Four Simple Steps
When you trust us for rodent control, you can feel confident you made the right choice. All of our exterminators are licensed pest control operators who undergo dozens of hours of training before even going to a job site. They receive a combination of classic classroom training and hands-on training to get a balanced education, focusing on how rodents behave and the safest approach to eliminating them from your home. Throughout their career at Eastside, every exterminator also participates in monthly training, making certain that they have complete knowledge of the most advanced practices in the industry, allowing you to experience nothing but the best care.
Ant Control in Issaquah
Ants can easily go undetected in your home, slipping through cracks and crevices to gather food. Once a whole colony finds its way into your home, however, they can be difficult to ignore. While their numbers may be overwhelming, our team at Eastside can quickly and efficiently eliminate them from your home with our ant control. Not only will we kick ants out, but we’ll also make sure they stay gone, too.
Fast Relief That’s Safe for Your Family
As a family-focused company, we know how important it is to keep your loved ones safe. That’s why all of our ant control is family-friendly, as well as safe for the environment. Our treatments are also highly effective, not only eliminating your infestation but keeping them out of your home.
With our ant control in Issaquah, you can rely on us to:
- Perform a thorough inspection of your home to assess the extent of the infestation.
- Identify how ants are gaining entry into your home.
- Search for damages caused by ants.
- Employ extermination and exclusion techniques to safely remove the infestation.
- Answer any questions you have along the way, keeping you informed throughout the process.
Stinging Insect Control in Issaquah
A wasp sting while you’re out doing yard work or simply enjoying the patio can be a serious damper on a day. And if you have children, the presence of stinging insects around your home can be a terror for your little ones! If you want to safeguard the peace of outdoor summer activities, call Eastside Exterminators for the best bee and wasp removal.
When you contact us for stinging insect control in Issaquah, you can count on:
- Service within 24 hours, even same day.
- Lasting wasp extermination with residual treatments that prevent these insects from recolonizing a nest.
- Preventative wasp and bee control that keeps stinging insects away from the get-go.
- Honey bee-friendly removal—we’ll contact a local beekeeper to humanely move a honey bee colony from your home so it can flourish elsewhere.
- Family-safe and environmentally friendly treatments so you don’t have to worry about harming your local ecosystem or your loved ones.
- And more!
Insulation Installation in Issaquah
Looking to upgrade your insulation? Properly working insulation is a necessity for every homeowner, especially for those who are looking to save money and energy. Unfortunately, rodents are notorious for being one of the leading causes of home damage, and it’s best that you’re prepared with professional insulation replacement and installation services. When you opt for the help of Eastside Exterminators, we’ll make sure you’re protected against any extreme weather conditions.
Our experts in Issaquah will:
- Remove insulation that’s been damaged by rodents, or make repairs as necessary.
- Replace insulation and close off any gaps or cracks that could let rodents in.
- Secure ductwork to save energy and retain heat.
- Offer expert advice based on the results of your insulation inspection.
Since 1969, we’ve run our business as family-focused, passionate, and committed individuals who are always looking to do the right thing, day in and day out. We focus on delivering an experience where you’re 100% satisfied from the initial phone call, to the final good-bye. When you’re in the hands of our process-oriented, specialized techs, they’ll be sure to make each situation right.
If our services have exceeded your expectations, we sure hope you’ll pass the word along to your loved ones. When you refer a friend for insulation installation, we’d love to offer you the gift of free service when they sign up. Your referral will also receive $50 off their initial service when your name is mentioned.
Save Some Green!
We know that choosing a pest control service is an important decision. Let us make it easy for you to get started with us with these exclusive, special offers!