The Best Pest Control in Everett
We guarantee all our pest and rodent control work for customers on our protection service. If rodents or pests access your home through work we have done, we will return to your home and fix it free of charge.
“Very friendly folks. Scheduled promptly.”
15500 Woodinville-Redmond Road NE, Suite C100
Woodinville, WA 98072
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am-4:00 pm
Pest Control in Everett
When you see pests in your home, you want them out as soon as possible—that’s where we come in. After providing the best pest control in Seattle and the surrounding area for over 50 years, you can rest assured that Eastside Exterminator’s comprehensive services will result in a guaranteed pest-free home.
We provide protection from the following pests:
- Yellow jackets
- Carpet beetles
- And more!
Our Guaranteed Pest Control Program
We strive for exceptional quality in every aspect of our services, from our exterminators to the products we use to our techniques. Our unwillingness to settle for second-best means you get the best pest control possible.
When you trust Eastside Exterminators for pest control in Everett, you will get:
A detailed inspection of your home, inside and out, to assess the extent of your current infestation.
A comprehensive report on the findings from the inspection, including affected areas and treatment options.
A tailor-made plan that utilizes proven methods to eliminate pests and keep them from returning.
The inclusion of flea and spider control at no additional charge, unlike our competitors.
The ability to use our special offers, such as saving on pest control!
Our satisfaction guarantee, so you can have peace of mind that if pests persist after we leave, we’ll return to re-treat at no additional cost.
Eco-friendly Treatments for Your Family’s Safety
We like to say we’re a family protecting other families, and part of that is using methods and products that don’t put your loved ones at risk. Our practices are environmentally responsible, and when placing traps, we do so out of reach of both children and pets. When an infestation calls for chemical treatments, we take every precaution to ensure your family won’t be harmed by them. You’ve got enough to worry about with pests — treatments shouldn’t add to your worry.
Rodent Control on Everett
When rodents invade a home, they’re not planning on a temporary stay. As long as rats and mice have access to the interior of your home, they will continue to invade and reproduce, putting your household at risk of disease and property damage. The best way to kick rats out once and for all is with the help of an experienced pest control company like Eastside Exterminators. With our four-step rodent control in Everett, you can get the long-term protection from rats and mice you need.
Four Steps for Total Rodent Removal
If getting rid of rodents was as easy as setting and monitoring traps, rat and mouse infestation would not be such a huge problem for homeowners. Rodent removal, however, is a bit more complicated than that, and having an expert exterminator on your side is often a necessity. For total rodent control, our experienced exterminators rely on the following, four-step rat control process:
- Step 1: We begin with a complete-home inspection which involves identifying entry points, setting traps around the house, diagramming a customized protection plan, and meeting individually with each customer to report our detailed findings and recommendations.
- Step 2: Next, your exterminator will perform rodent exclusion repairs, sealing all identified entry points to prevent future access, removing any vermin caught in traps, and resetting the traps.
- Step 3: Following our initial repairs, we will continue to provide follow-up inspections and removal services until we are certain that all entry points have been sealed and all remaining rodents have been trapped and removed.
- Step 4: Once they are 100% eliminated from your home, a team of trained sanitation experts will remove all contaminated materials and sanitize and deodorize your home. If necessary, we will even remove contaminated insulation and install new, up-to-code material.
Ant Control in Everett
With more than 700 species of ants in the United States and around 25 of those species commonly found in our area, avoiding ants and their subsequent damage may feel impossible. Don’t take on an infestation alone. Trust the experts at Eastside Exterminators who are skilled in comprehensive care and preventative strategies to keep you and your family safe from significant ant species, including carpenter ants. Our quality ant control in Everett will return you to a pest free home in no time!
With Eastside ant control in Everett, we guarantee:
- Open communication and answering questions every step of the way.
- A detailed inspection, indicating the severity of infestation and access points.
- Determining damages caused by ants.
- Extensive extermination and exclusion treatment techniques to make your home ant free.
- And more!
Stinging Insect Control in Everett
Finding a wasp nest or a beehive in your backyard can be scary, especially if you have kids or pets to worry about. Instead of waiting for someone to get stung or attempting to solve the problem yourself, trust our stinging insect control in Everett. We offer service within 24 hours for yellow jackets, hornets, and wasps, and we work with local beekeepers to relocate honey bees.
Our stinging insect control includes:
- A thorough inspection to identify the type of insect present and where the nest is.
- Preventative treatments to stop bees and wasps from ever appearing.
- Recurring treatments to keep your yard protected.
- Exterior insecticide treatments for fast-acting wasp removal.
- Treatments that are safe for your family and the environment.
Insulation Installation in Everett
Here in the Pacific Northwest, where temperature swings can be sudden and unpredictable, insulation plays a critical role in keeping your home comfortable and your energy costs low. As if that weren’t enough, however, it’s also an essential line of defense against household pests. Why, then, would you choose anyone but the most-trusted technicians to install anything but the best product available? Here at Eastside Exterminators, our insulation installation service provides your home with both long-lasting protection from unwanted pests and stable energy costs. So if that sounds appealing to you, get in touch with us today, and you’ll receive:
- A comprehensive insulation inspection to let us properly assess your needs.
- Full cleaning and sanitizing of any areas affected by pests for maximum cleanliness and peace of mind.
- Repairs to any gaps or damage which allow pests to get in and heat and AC to get out.
- Follow-up visits to ensure that everything is working as it should.
- The ability to upgrade in the future as even more high-quality products become available.
- And lots more!
Save Some Green!
We know that choosing a pest control service is an important decision. Let us make it easy for you to get started with us with these exclusive, special offers!