The Best Pest Control in Sammamish
We guarantee all our pest and rodent control work for customers on our protection service. If rodents or pests access your home through work we have done, we will return to your home and fix it free of charge.
“I was recommended by my employer to hire Eastside Exterminators for my home and I love them!”
15500 Woodinville-Redmond Road NE, Suite C100
Woodinville, WA 98072
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am-4:00 pm
Pest Control in Sammamish
As a local, family-owned business, we’re dedicated to ensuring our neighbors are able to live comfortably in pest-free homes. We know the anxiety and stress that come with having an infestation in your home, which is why we’ve been providing pest control in Seattle and its surrounding area for over 50 years.
When you partner with Eastside Exterminators for pest control Sammamish, you’ll be protected from a variety of pests, including:
- Hornets, Wasps & Yellow Jackets
- Carpet Beetles
- And more!
Pest Control Done Right the First Time
We want to be as transparent as possible throughout our services—it’s the least we can do after you trust us to take care of your home. When you partner with us, our friendly and knowledgeable exterminators will answer any question and address all concerns you may have. While every home has a different treatment plan to address its unique issues, our pest control includes:
- A detailed inspection of your home: One of our expert technicians will determine the pests you’re dealing with and what areas are affected.
- Tried and true methods: We create a custom plan that meets your needs and gets you on the fast track to being pest-free.
- Recurring treatments: When you choose our Signature Pest Service, we can ensure you have long-term protection from pests.
Flea & Spider Protection Included
While our competitors have separate services for protection from fleas and spiders, our Sammamish pest control includes it at no additional charge. Fleas can cause irritating bites to your family and pets, but DIY treatments only kill the adult flea population, which makes up about 10% of a flea infestation. Spiders are good at hiding, on top of being difficult to control — especially on your own. That’s why you need our exterminators to get fleas and spiders out for good.
Well-Trained Technicians For Professional Treatment
When it comes to the qualifications of our team, we don’t mess around. Each of our technicians is a licensed pest control operator for the state of Washington, and they each complete over 30 hours of training before they ever go into the field. Their education is also continually updated through monthly training on pests and effective solutions as the industry standard evolves. With Eastside, you can feel confident that your home will be in capable hands.
Rodent Control in Sammamish
Rodent infestations come with telltale signs like scratching in the walls, finding gnaw marks on your belongings, and seeing paw prints. If you’re experiencing any of these occurrences, or if you’ve actually seen mice and rats scurrying through your home, it’s time to call the professionals. Our rodent control in Sammamish is done by trained professionals who understand the behavior of mice and rats and how to eliminate them.
Knowledgeable Inspectors, Proven Results
We provide some of the most effective and comprehensive rodent control in the business. Each inspector goes through a detailed four-month course that includes hands-on training to familiarize them with biology and behavior. With this knowledge, they’re able to perform thorough inspections, looking places other exterminators might not. This lets us eliminate them from your house in no time, giving you back peace of mind.
Eastside’s trained technicians perform our unique four-step process that includes:
- Careful inspection of your home to pinpoint how they are getting in and set up traps in the areas they inhabit.
- Conducting exclusion repairs on entry points using rodent-proof materials to keep out future infestations.
- Following up treatment with another inspection to ensure our treatments are eradicating your home of rodents while providing long-term protection
- Removal of contaminated materials, replacing damaged insulation, and sanitizing and deodorizing the affected areas.
Ant Control in Sammamish
Outdoors, ants are a nuisance, but inside your home, the problem is even more serious. Depending on the species of ant in your home, you could be at risk of property damage, food contamination, and painful bites. No matter the species, however, ants in your home is bad news. Protect your household from ants with the help of the experts at Eastside Exterminators. With more than 50 years of experience on our side, we are confident that our ant control in Sammamish will provide you with the lasting protection you need from all types of ants.
Ant Exterminators You Can Rely On
Partnering with Eastside for ant control in Sammamish means partnering with local, specialized exterminators whose dedication and integrity have been nationally recognized. You can rely on our highly trained technicians to provide the following services with excellence and get rid of ants for good:
- Inspect: An experienced professional will conduct a thorough ant inspection to evaluate the extent and source of the infestation.
- Identify: In the process of creating a customized ant treatment plan, your exterminator will carefully identify whether carpenter ants, odorous house ants, moisture ants, pavement ants, or other common species are the culprit.
- Treat: We provide top quality preventative and eliminative ant treatments that are both highly effective in getting rid of ants and eco-friendly.
Stinging Insect Control in Sammamish
Sharing your backyard with stinging insects is nerve-wracking, especially if you have children or pets. Rather than waiting for someone to get stung, be proactive with our stinging insect control in Sammamish. We’ll quickly eliminate hornets, wasps, and yellow jackets to protect your family. While we don’t treat honey bees, we do work with local beekeepers to provide safe bee removal.
Our wasp removal includes:
- Same-day treatment so you don’t have to wait for relief.
- Environmentally-friendly treatments.
- Decreased nest activity within 24 hours.
- Complete control in 3-5 days.
- Preventative and recurring treatments
Insulation Installation in Sammamish
It turns out that the insulation in your home and your defenses against pests go hand and hand. Pests such as rodents or termites can do serious damage to your insulation, and in doing so increase your energy costs. Additionally, insufficient insulation can create openings for more pests to hide within your walls.
At Eastside Exterminators, our professional contractors specialize in insulation that saves you energy while correcting and preventing pest damage. When you call us for insulation installation in Sammamish, you can expect:
- A thorough inspection including removing damaged materials.
- Replacing insulation to better seal cracks and crevices.
- Cleaning, disinfecting, and deodorizing the space so no evidence of pests is left.
- Sealing commonly overlooked areas like ductwork for maximum energy savings.
If your insulation isn’t doing you any favors, call Eastside Exterminators and we’ll provide insulation removal, replacement, and installation that protects your home for the long term.
Save Some Green!
We know that choosing a pest control service is an important decision. Let us make it easy for you to get started with us with these exclusive, special offers!