The Best Pest Services in Seattle
We guarantee all our pest and rodent control work for customers on our protection service. If rodents or pests access your home through work we have done, we will return to your home and fix it free of charge.
“I’ve used them for several years and am 100% satisfied with their service. Highly recommend them.”
15500 Woodinville-Redmond Road NE, Suite C100
Woodinville, WA 98072
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am-4:00 pm
Exterminators in Seattle
With over 50 years of experience providing pest control in Seattle, we have the knowledge and hands-on experience that allow us to eliminate whatever infestation you’re facing.
Our professional exterminators can create a plan to protect you against:
- Hornets, Wasps & Yellow Jackets
- Carpet Beetles
- And more!
Spider & Flea Removal Services at No Additional Cost!
Fleas and spiders can be tricky to get rid of, and it’s nearly impossible to do so on your own. DIY flea treatments target mainly adult fleas, which are only 10% of the infestation. Flea eggs and larva are unharmed, maturing and continuing your pest problem. Spiders love to take refuge in the cool corners of your home, and when they set up shop, they’re difficult to control. To make life easier and safer for your family, we include spider and flea removal services in our pest control program, unlike many of our competitors. At Eastside Exterminators, the safety of your family is our number one priority.
Pest Control Solutions Tailored For You
Even when the damage from pests is obvious, the culprits themselves can be difficult to find. You need someone who knows all the telltale signs of an infestation, along with the most effective ways to eliminate it. Our pest control comes with:
- A free, no-obligation quote so you can choose what’s best for you and your family.
- Polite, helpful technicians to diagnose your pest problem.
- A thorough inspection of all areas, including crawl spaces, to determine the extent of the infestation.
- A plan customized to your home, since every property and every issue are different.
- Fast action that has you seeing results in no time.
- Satisfaction guarantee, so if pests persist after treatment, we’ll re-treat at no additional charge.
Qualified Professionals, Proven Results
We hire the most qualified exterminators so we can get you pest-free as soon as possible. Our team regularly undergoes additional training to ensure their knowledge meets the industry standard and they remain familiar with the most effective methods of pest control. Each year, our technicians undergo over 100 hours of classes and hands-on training. When you trust us for pest control, you know you’re getting quality protection from some of the best in the business.
Rodent Control in Seattle
Rodents in your home is a big deal. They can annoy your family with their scratching in your walls, not to mention cause damage to wiring and drywall that can leave you with expensive repairs. They might be a year-round problem, but with our rodent control in Seattle, rodents don’t stand a chance in your home.
Here’s what our unique four-step process includes:
- A top-to-bottom inspection of your home: One of our knowledgeable rodent exterminators in Seattle will identify all current and potential entry points and set up traps in the infested areas.
- Exclusion repairs: Once we know how these animals are getting in, a trained exclusion technician will seal off the entry points using rodent-proof materials to keep them out.
- Follow-up inspection: To ensure you remain protected, we’ll re-inspect your home to make sure our fixes are keeping rodents out. If anything needs improvement, we’ll take care of it.
- Sanitation and clean up: All rodent-contaminated materials will be removed and the remnants of their activities will be cleaned up, while damaged materials like insulation will be replaced. After all that’s done, your space will be sanitized and deodorized.
Ant Control in Seattle
Seemingly overnight, one ant can turn into a whole colony in your home. If ants are out of control, it’s time to consider professional ant control. Our team is highly experienced and uses top of the line products paired with advanced techniques to remove ants. If you’re tired of dealing with these six-legged pests, you can trust our ant exterminators to make your home ant-free in no time!
We treat for:
- Sugar ants
- Carpenter ants
- Moisture ants
- Pavement ants
Stinging Insect Control in Seattle
Seattle is home to a healthy ecosystem of insects, many of which are benign, though some present the risk of stinging you or your loved ones. Our stinging insect control allows you and your family to enjoy your yard free from the worry of being stung—especially if you or a family member is allergic.
Our bee and wasp control in Seattle includes:
- Removal of bees, wasps, yellow jackets, and other stinging insects.
- Environmentally friendly techniques.
- Same-day service.
- And more!
Complete and Safe Removal
Our highly trained technicians are equipped for fast and effective wasp extermination and bee control with lasting effect. Our residual and preventative treatments ensure that bees or wasps don’t come back, or never show up in the first place. And if honey bees have set up shop on your property, we’ll call a local beekeeper to move the queen and the rest of the hive somewhere that this important species can thrive without bothering your family.
Insulation Installation in Seattle
Insulation is a component of homes that most homeowners don’t actively think about. And you shouldn’t have to. That’s why our team at Eastside Exterminators offers professional insulation inspection and installment that saves energy and defends your home from pests, as well as services that replace installation damaged by pests.
Our team of expertly trained technicians will:
- Remove damaged or contaminated insulation that’s aged or destroyed by pests.
- Replace the insulation to seal air gaps, cracks, and holes.
- Seal ductwork to maximize heat retention and energy savings.
- Offer insights on any further upgrades determined by consultation with our knowledgeable technicians.
Whether your insulation is outdated or just needs a check-up, you can count on Eastside Exterminators to have the quality, safety, and innovation of your insulation in mind.
Your Satisfaction is Our Guarantee
The best way to keep pests out is with our pest control warranty program, which includes your guaranteed satisfaction. While you have a recurring service with us, we’ll always ensure you’re happy with the treatment given. If you’re ever unsatisfied or encounter pests between services, one of our professional Seattle exterminators will re-treat your home at no additional cost.
Save Some Green!
We know that choosing a pest control service is an important decision. Let us make it easy for you to get started with us with these exclusive, special offers!