The Best Pest Control Company in Bellevue
We guarantee all our pest and rodent control work for customers on our protection service. If rodents or pests access your home through work we have done, we will return to your home and fix it free of charge.
“These guys are awesome. You can tell they actually care. The techs seem to really like their job and it shows through in their work and in the way they communicate.”
15500 Woodinville-Redmond Road NE, Suite C100
Woodinville, WA 98072
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am-4:00 pm
Pest Control in Bellevue
Pest control can seem daunting, especially if you tried DIY treatments before seeking professional help. There are so many nooks and crannies in your home where the bugs can be hiding that a thorough job is necessary to ensure none are missed. Even just a couple of pests can quickly multiply into another infestation. When you want year-round protection from pests, you need recurring services!
Our trained and experienced exterminators in Bellevue are experts at treating for a variety of critters, including:
- Hornets, Wasps & Yellow Jackets
- Carpet Beetles
- And more!
Trust Our Guaranteed Services
With critters crawling and flying around your home, it can be hard to relax. The threat of being bitten, contracting a disease, or having damage to your home occur is ever-present as long as pests have free reign. That’s why we’re here, six days a week, ready to tackle your pest problem and make it a thing of the past.
You can count on us for the best pest control in Seattle and its surrounding towns, that includes:
- A free, no-obligation quote so you can be sure you’re making the right decision.
- Local exterminators who will happily answer your questions and walk you through the entire process.
- A detailed inspection of your entire home.
- A report on the infested areas and custom solutions to remedy them.
- The option for Saturday appointments to be flexible with your schedule.
- Our satisfaction guarantee that includes re-treatment if critters persist after we leave — at no additional cost to you!
We’re a family-owned business, so we know important your loved ones are. That’s why we’re dedicated to providing treatment methods that’s tough on pests but still safe for your family. We use environmentally responsible practices, and when chemical treatments are required, we take great care to ensure curious kids or pets won’t be harmed. Our fully licensed and trained exterminators have one job — make sure you and your family are comfortable in your home again.
Rodent Control in Bellevue
Rodents in your home are not only annoying, but they’re also dangerous. They can chew through insulation and wires, putting your home at risk for fire, and spread diseases like Hantavirus by infecting your food supply. With a threat this serious, you need equally serious treatment. We pride ourselves on having one of the most thorough and comprehensive rodent protection processes in the industry, so when you choose us for your rodent control, you know you’re getting nothing but the best.
Our Unique Process for Proven Protection
With over 50 years in the business, we’ve developed a process that is designed to not only eliminate rodents from your home but to keep them out. Our rodent control in Bellevue combines reactive and preventative measures, resulting in:
- A comprehensive inspection of your home by a licensed exterminator to identify how rodents are getting in, as well as potential entrances.
- Repairs to your home to seal off entry points using materials rodents can’t get through, keeping them from re-entering.
- Follow-up inspection to ensure repairs are holding up and that rodents haven’t made new entrances.
- Sanitizing your home by removing rodent-contaminated materials, as well as repairing damage to insulation with new materials and deodorizing the area.
Dedicated Professionals You Can Count On
Rodents can be tricky to remove; they nest in hard-to-reach areas, move quickly, and are impossibly curious. That’s why all of our technicians go through rigorous training to educate them on the biology of rodents and their behavioral patterns. This knowledge makes it easier for our exterminators in Redmond to be able to anticipate a rodent’s next move and efficiently set up traps to capture them. Our training also covers the best methods for rodent exclusion repairs and how to do them properly. Through every step of the process, you can feel confident that you’re being taken care of by experts.
Ant Control in Bellevue
Due to their small size, ants can hide just about anywhere in your home. They can slip in underneath your door, through cracked windows, and even gaps where wires and pipes enter your home. While it’s easy for ants to turn your home into their own, it’s also easy to kick them out when you choose Eastside Exterminators for the job. With our ant control in Bellevue, you’ll be ant-free as soon as possible, and stay that way!
Stinging Insect Control in Bellevue
Wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets can easily become defensive if you get too close to their nests, making it important to leave their removal to the professionals. We have the tools and experience needed to safely remove the insects without putting your loved ones in harm’s way. Our wasp removal doesn’t include honey bees, but we do work with local beekeepers to safely relocate them.
When you partner with us for stinging insect control in Bellevue, we will:
- Locate all stinging insect nests on your property.
- Begin treatments as soon as the same day.
- Use environmentally-friendly products that are safe for your family.
- Reduce insect activity within 24 hours of treatment.
- Eliminate the nest completely within 3-5 days.
Insulation Services in Bellevue
Insulation installation is often overlooked in the regular upkeep of your home. Having professionally installed insulation greatly increases the efficiency of your home, and can help to keep any unwanted rodents out. Further, attic insulation technology has advanced greatly, and it may be that the insulation you currently have is outdated and may contain toxic chemicals. Whether you want completely new insulation or simply an upgrade to your old stuff, our professionally licensed team is here to help. As part of all of our insulation services in Bellevue you can expect:
- A complete inspection including removal of any old insulation if necessary.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of your space to remove any debris.
- Sealing of the space, including duct work and other common spots to ensure maximum heat retention.
- Further upgrades as required after consultation with your technician.
Save Some Green!
We know that choosing a pest control service is an important decision. Let us make it easy for you to get started with us with these exclusive, special offers!