The Snohomish Choice
We guarantee all our pest and rodent control work for customers on our protection service. If rodents or pests access your home through work we have done, we will return to your home and fix it free of charge.
“I didn’t get it when I saw tiny shreds of paper towel under the sink – then it appeared under another sink – what? Then another – about the time my doctor said I had a mouse virus! Whamo – who to call?”
15500 Woodinville-Redmond Road NE, Suite C100
Woodinville, WA 98072
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am-4:00 pm
Pest Control in Snohomish
Pests come in all shapes and sizes—but Eastside Exterminators can handle them all. Each year our technicians participate in over 100 hours of hands-on training so they can stay up-to-date with industry techniques and standards for dealing with any sort of local pest. Not to mention, as locals in the Snohomish area, we know how to best deal with the pests that call Washington home.
Our pest control in Snohomish can treat for any of the following, and more:
- Carpet Beetles
- Hornets, Wasps & Yellow Jackets
- And more!
Get Rid of Fleas and Spiders with Our Comprehensive Package
Some pest companies will charge you extra for flea or spider treatment, but not Eastside! We are dedicated to providing you Snohomish pest control that meets all your needs without charging you an arm and a leg in the process.
- Our flea treatment is based on the technique of eliminating this pest in all of its stages—while some flea treatments might only kill adult fleas (which make up only 10% of the population at any time), our treatment cuts the infestation down at the root.
- Our spider treatment is based on helping you remove and exclude these frustrating and sometimes scary pests. Removing spiders on your own can be risky as they tend to hide in dark, cool places where you can’t easily see what species you’re dealing with. It’s better to let a professional handle it!
Guaranteed Relief From Pests
It’s frustrating enough to deal with pests without having to wonder whether the treatment you’re getting will get the job done. After over 50 years of providing pest control in Seattle, our team is confident in our experience. That’s why we offer a satisfaction guarantee: if your pest problems continue after treatment, just let us know and we’ll have a technician back out to resolve the problem—at no additional cost to you! You deserve a home you can feel comfortable in. Let Eastside help you get there.
Rodent Control in Snohomish
Despite their small size, rodents are a BIG problem! These pests can invade your home through holes as small as a quarter-inch in diameter. It’s hard to keep them out—but it’s even harder to get them out once they make it in! Lucky for you, Eastside Exterminators has it covered. With over 50 years of experience in rodent control Snohomish, we can help you eliminate your rodent infestation and take back your home! Call us today at 425-318-7912 and tell rodents to pack their bags.
Four-Step Plan for Success
Did you know that rodents carry over 35 different types of diseases? These pests can expose you and your loved ones to salmonella, Hantavirus, Leptospirosis, and more. Not to mention, they can damage your walls, contaminate your food, and put your home at risk of electrical fires by chewing through wires in your home!
You don’t want to take the risk of gambling with ineffective rodent control. That’s why at Eastside Exterminators we offer a four-step Snohomish rodent control plan that gets these pests out—and keeps them gone:
- Inspection: On a first visit, one of our professional trained Snohomish rodent exterminators will examine your home for signs of rodents and identify their entry points and set traps
- Exclusion repairs: Your technician will then return and repair and seal all entry points and trap any remove any rodents already in your home before resetting traps
- Follow-up inspection: On a third visit, your service professional will re-inspect to check for any additional entry points and to remove any last trapped rodents
- Sanitation: Finally, we will clean up any feces or contaminated materials left by rodents and sanitize your home. When we’re done, it’ll be like rodents never happened!
Ant Control in Snohomish
While one ant in your kitchen may seem harmless, it can quickly turn into an entire colony parading across your countertops. If ants are taking over, it’s time to take action with professional ant control in Snohomish. Our ant exterminators are highly trained and use the most advanced products and practices to swiftly remove ants from your home. We treat for common ant species, including:
- Sugar ants
- Carpenter ants
- Moisture ants
- Pavement ants
Powerful, Family-Friendly Treatments
For over five decades, we’ve been providing ant control in Snohomish that is both effective and family-friendly. We know how important your loved ones are, which is why we do our best to keep them safe every step of the way. Our ant treatments are also safe for the environment, so when you choose Eastside Exterminators, you don’t have to worry about a thing! With our ant control in the Snohomish area, you can expect:
- A thorough inspection of your home to assess the severity of the infestation.
- Identification of the ant species that’s in your home.
- Customized treatment based on your home and species of ant found.
- Open communication, including addressing your questions and concerns.
- Safe and timely ant removal.
Stinging Insect Control in Snoqualmie
Our wasp and bee removal in Snoqualmie focuses on reducing nest activity and making sure stinging insects don’t return. Unlike over-the-counter or DIY solutions, we’ll eliminate the threat of recolonization so that you can spend time in the yard without fear. Our expert technicians are trained in safe, eco-friendly removal methods that get rid of bees, wasps, hornets, yellowjackets, and more while going gently on the planet.
When you call Eastside for stinging insect control, you can expect:
- An in-depth examination to identify stinging insect activity.
- A personalized treatment plan unique to your property.
- Advice on nest removal options from our knowledgeable exterminators.
- Humane relocation of honey bee hives thanks to local beekeepers.
- Exterior treatments that are family and eco-friendly.
- Residual and preventative methods combined for wasp control that lasts.
Don’t let stinging insects dictate how you use your yard. Let Eastside Exterminators help you get your outdoor space back!
Save Some Green!
We know that choosing a pest control service is an important decision. Let us make it easy for you to get started with us with these exclusive, special offers!