DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE PEST CONTROL INDUSTRY? LOOK “EAST” FOR A GREAT NEW CAREER!
Eastside Exterminators is a family owned & operated pest control and insulation based in Woodinville, WA. Since 1969 we’ve been serving thousands of homes and businesses in King and Snohomish counties. With services including pest control, insulation remediation, wildlife control, drainage and rot repair we truly are a one-stop shop. Our revolutionary 4-step rodent process pioneered effective rodent control in the Greater Seattle market and is often imitated by others. We have immediate opportunity for a licensed Pest Management Professional. We are growing and offer exciting careers with opportunities for advancement, competitive pay, excellent benefits and a focus on employee satisfaction.
Successful candidates are hard-working people who want to learn and grow within an established, highly successful company. Our family protects families, so you need to be an expert at communicating, with strong verbal and written communication skills. High attention to detail is essential to succeeding.
Essential Duties and Requirements:
- Perform chemical spray application to residential and commercial locations
- Perform exterior evaluations for pest activity and Limited WDO Inspections
- Clean and rebait rodent bait stations
- Check crawlspaces and attics for pest activity
- Minor exclusion work on residential buildings
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Performs work on weekends and evenings as needed to meet applicable deadlines.
- Must be able to be on your feet for the full work day (approximately 8 hrs)
- Must be able to carry a 2-5 gallon sprayer on your back
- Valid driver’s license
- Licensed pest control operator (license preferred but not required)
- PTO, Medical, Dental and Vision, paid holidays
- A fun work environment with passionate, committed people
- A family owned company environment
- Growth opportunity for the right person
We offer $18/hr for training, and route production-based earnings will depend on experience. Typically a first-year pest route technician will make $50K, and our top teammates are significantly above that.
Due to the nature of our work, we require each candidate to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
Please send your resume and request an application at email@example.com
No calls and no agencies, please. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer